Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday Braydon!

My nephew turned 3 years old on Monday! I can't believe he is already so old. It seems like yesterday that he was born, and I held my breath until I heard him cry for the first time. He is such an amazing kid, and he had a great birthday party.

This is the cape and mask I bought him. He always gets so many presents, that I just got him a few little things. As soon as he saw it he wanted to put it on, even though he was in the middle of opening all his other gifts.


He had a Spongebob/Pokemon/Mario birthday party, since he couldn't decide on a theme. The decorations were mostly Pokemon, but he had a few Mario things, and a Spongebob cake.


1 comment:

zerry ht said...

Superman party! That's cool enough! Very happy for your little boys special day. Heard a lot about rental spaces for parties from my neighbors. Thinking to arrange a baby shower eve for my sister at one of the pretty one. It will be basically a gender reveal party with all our friends and colleagues. Cup cakes and cookies will be baked at home. Luncheon cuisines ideas are also on hunt these days.