Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I'm not dead...

It has been almost a YEAR since I last posted. A lot has happened, I guess. Braydon my nephew turned 2 years old, which is crazy. He is so talkative and adventurous now. It's been amazing seeing him learn new things and teaching him new things. I taught him how to sign thank you, and now we're working on some other signs he could learn. Like dinosaur. Lol.

My sister Megan has had a tough year, but she has recently been focusing on turning her life around and I am so proud of her. Hopefully she'll be going back to school here soon and also get a job so she can make a nice life for herself and Braydon.

I'm still going to school at RCC. It seems like it is never ending, and I know if I had been more focused from the beginning I would be done. But I'm trying to just go with the flow and not beat myself up about it too much.

Well, I think that is all for now. See you in a year! :P

No comments: