Monday, August 9, 2010

Summer 2010

This has been one of the most boring Summers I have had in a long while. I've been taking classes this term, which is crazy because I know I can't concentrate at all. Hopefully I am able to crack down and pass the three I am taking, especially math. I have a 59% or something right now and I need at least a 69.5%. I still have two more tests and lots of homework left, so I am going to try really hard to study and stay on task. For my technical writing class I have to write a 1,000 word research paper. My topic is planetary exploration and the benefits to society. I've started it and created an outline, but I need to do actual research now.

Besides that, there has been some family drama. Nothing new there though; It is always something. Life isn't too bad, just always shifting. New layers of life appear as others peel away. I'm trying to stay upbeat about my future. It can be daunting sometimes thinking (more dwelling) about what might happen. I have goals and dreams, and all I can do is try to reach them.

No comments: