Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Wednesday was the last work day of the week and it was only a half day for me, because of school. Amanda and AJ drove down from Portland, so I went over to see them and we baked (Amanda made pumpkin rolls and I made Oreo truffles) and watched Glee. I didn't end up getting home until around 2am.

I slept in pretty late the next day, which I feel crappy about because I missed going over to my Grandma Roggasch's and my cousins were down from Washington. I made brussel sprouts with dried cranberries for my side dish and went to my Grandma Kleyne's around 4:30pm. Dinner there was fine, but I was a little grouchy (I always get that way though when all my family is together). After dinner I met up with the Brittons (Amanda, Ashton, Christian and Billy) and AJ to see "The Blind Side". It was a really good movie, moving and inspiring.

Today is Black Friday, so I am staying home to avoid all the crazies. Kelly is having a little get together tonight I might end up going to, depending on my mood and tomorrow I might go shopping with Amanda, Sonya and her mama, Donna.

All and all, this Thanksgiving hasn't been to bad. I even managed to get started on my Christmas shopping Wednesday so I can avoid that last minute dash. :)

No comments: